This week my laptop has had to pay a visit to the Apple hospital (I feel lost)... so here is a belated post of (last) week's best bits!
The definite highlight of my week was last Monday, when I got the marks back for two university assignments that I had slaved over before Christmas. I knew I'd done pretty well but I was not expecting the insanely good results I received! It definitely made the hard work worth it and has re-motivated me to keep going.
As a treat for my great results, I indulged in a 'Full Monty' hot chocolate from Cocoa Wonderland, an individual chocolate shop on Ecclesall Road. It was an incredibly thick mixture of chocolate, whipped cream, marshmallows and brownies pieces. Yum. For those of you in Sheffield, you should definitely schedule in a visit. I'm determined to get around to attending their knitting club and taking part in a chocolate tasting session.
Next up (and I realise that this doesn't make me very cool), was the first night I got into bed with my newly fitted electric blanket... I realise that being 21, this probably shouldn't be a highlight of my week but seriously have you tried it?! You know the wonderful feeling you get when you put on clothes after they've been on the radiator? Imagine that... but your entire bed. Amazing.
My last highlight of the week was my very girly, laugh a minute weekend. As a student, weekends are no different from weeknights so we actually tend to stay in. This weekend was particularly good due to Saturday's fajita and facemask night, an appearance from Ben and Jerry, a good old homemade roast, the various amounts of boxsets watched (including Friends which will hopefully be crossed of the bucket list soon), makeup clear outs, swaps and makeovers.
So all in all, a pretty wonderful week!



Well done Eppie, sounds like you're doing amazingly at Uni! And that Hot Chocolate looks insane!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for a Liebster Award - check out my blog post to find out more :) http://zoflo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award_1.html
Amazing, thank you Zoe!
Delete