Before now, writing a blog has never been checked off my continuous to-do list. However I've recently discovered that life is actually quite short and so my New Year's resolution is to put my intentions into action. I've therefore created a Bucket List to keep track of my wishes and aspirations, which I hope will be an interesting read.
It recently came to my attention that I haven't yet seen a number of 'must see' films, an almost embarrassing number. Therefore I started off on a role by watching The Sound Of Music for the first time ever on New Year's Day. I'm actually a massive musical and classic film fan so have no idea how I got to the age of 21 without ever seeing it. Nevertheless it was worth the wait to see Julie Andrews singing to her hearts content. I can definitely see myself attending a sing-a-long version in years to come.
This will only be a short post as I'm about to watch The Shawshank Redemption... I did say it was embarrassing.

No comments:
Post a Comment