Thursday, 9 January 2014

As a wise man once said..."When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did".

For those of you who don't know me, I am a huge fan of Buzzfeed, a website full of extremely entertaining, funny, cute and interesting articles. Here is a list of some of my favourites:


I'm always posting my favourites on my Twitter and Facebook, but today I found an article that closely relates to my Bucket List, "37 Things You'll Regret When You're Old". I've sadly already started to regret some of these things, including not learning a language. 


Regretting the things you didn't do is definitely worse then those cringeworthy moments that you'd rather forget... at least you learn not to do them again! Therefore I'm going to try my hardest to not end up regretting any of the things I've always wanted to do as I get older... as the saying goes, it's never too late to start.

So... I better find out what my party trick is. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment