Sunday, 2 February 2014

This week's best bits (Week Four)

This week has been a pretty busy one... I had my old housemate from London stay for the weekend, went out for a friend's birthday and (poorly) played a few games of beer pong! I also got another great uni mark back from an assignment, yay!

One of my main favourites for this week is the new Cadbury advert. It's by far the best advert I've seen in a long time and I actually feel sad if I don't see it for a day. Try to watch it without joining in the boogie...


Next up is my Jar of Joy... the idea is to write down those small moments that put a grin on your face or make you laugh uncontrollably and put them into a jar, which we will read out on New Years Eve. I'm so excited to remember back to the happy memories I'd otherwise forget.

Lastly has been my very relaxing Sunday. We took a stroll down to the Botanical Gardens with a Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, fed the ducks in Endcliffe Park and had a nose around the local charity shops. It was a lovely way to enjoy such a beautiful afternoon and I even managed to cross off one of my 10 Acts of Kindness by giving some bread to a little girl so she could feed the ducks. 


I also picked up some bargains in the charity shops including Jane Austen's Persuasion and some cheeky Kama Sutra Cookie Cutters... I'll make sure to blog about how they turn out! I'm a big fan of Danny Wallace's books after reading 'Yes Man', the book that Jim Carey's movie was based on. I also read his 'Awkward Situations for Men' which is basically a hilarious account of the ridiculous circumstances he gets himself into. I would definitely recommend his books if you're looking for a good giggle.


Now to relax in front of Friends with a cup of Blackcurrant and Vanilla Tea (try a fruity tea... check), before Superbowl Sunday tonight! Beers in the fridge and red cups at the ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment