Eppie's Blog has been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Zoe from ZoFlo! The award is shared to celebrate new bloggers and the general blogging community. As a way to get to know each nominee, interesting questions are asked. So here are my answers below...
Why did you want to start blogging?
I wanted to start a blog mainly to keep track of my Bucket List. I was continuously thinking of things I really wanted to do and then later forgetting what they were, so I decided to start a blog that would inspire me to actually do them! So far I've crossed off an act of kindness, a fair few classic movies and various types of tea.
What song is the theme tune to your life?
I always struggle with this question... but right now in my life I think I'd go for some Disney... 'Go The Distance' from Hercules, the University motivation song.
Favourite nail polish - colour and brand?
Barry M's Raspberry (273) nail polish. In fact any Barry M nail polish. You can't go wrong for a few quid.
If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why?
A cat... so that I could be my own boss, lay in the sun and be cuddled.
A cat... so that I could be my own boss, lay in the sun and be cuddled.
What is your favourite movie scene?
There's far too many to choose from, but here are a few....
- The opening scene to The Lion King
- Channing Tatum's solo dance in Magic Mike
- 'Be Our Guest' in Beauty and the Beast
- When Liza Minnelli sings Single Ladies in Sex and The City 2
- The Elephant Medley in Moulin Rouge
- And if I had to choose one... Audrey and George's kiss in the rain to Moon River in Breakfast at Tiffany's
What is your guilty pleasure?
Miley Cyrus. I used to despise her, but now I secretly like her... and her music.
High Street or High End beauty products?
Definitely high end. I can't live without Benefit's Hello Flawless face powder and their Fakeup concealer, which has a layer of moisturiser for a silky smooth application. However I am a fan of some high street brands including The Body Shop and No 7.
What is your most expensive purchase (apart from Car/House)?
A three week trip to Thailand last August. One of the best purchases I've ever made!
A three week trip to Thailand last August. One of the best purchases I've ever made!
Any embarrassing celebrity crushes?
Elijah Wood - its the eyes.
And Russel Howard - he's just so cute.
Elijah Wood - its the eyes.
And Russel Howard - he's just so cute.
What is your favourite blog?
An unusual fact about yourself...
My full name is Epinée (pronounced Ep-in-ay). My Mum actually made it up but I often tell people that I'm named after the champagne region in France. Makes a cool story.
_________________________________________________________________________
So now you know even more about me! Now for my Liebster Award nominations. I had a wander on BlogLovin' and found some of my favourites...
Bethan Lucy
Emma Jessica Chatterbox
Little Love Notes
So You're Getting Married
The Villa On Mount Pleasant
You need to answer the following questions and tag up to 11 bloggers with less than 200
followers. Enjoy!
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What did you want to be when you were little?
3. What is number one on your Bucket List?
4. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
5. Who inspires you the most?
6. How do you stay motivated?
7. What never fails to make you laugh?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. How do you take your tea?
10. If you had a super power, what would it be?
11. Which four famous people would you invite round for dinner (dead or alive)?
_________________________________________________________________________
So now you know even more about me! Now for my Liebster Award nominations. I had a wander on BlogLovin' and found some of my favourites...
Bethan Lucy
Emma Jessica Chatterbox
Little Love Notes
So You're Getting Married
The Villa On Mount Pleasant
You need to answer the following questions and tag up to 11 bloggers with less than 200
followers. Enjoy!
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What did you want to be when you were little?
3. What is number one on your Bucket List?
4. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
5. Who inspires you the most?
6. How do you stay motivated?
7. What never fails to make you laugh?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. How do you take your tea?
10. If you had a super power, what would it be?
11. Which four famous people would you invite round for dinner (dead or alive)?



No comments:
Post a Comment