Sunday, 16 February 2014

This week's best bits (Week Six)

This week's best bits is slighter shorter than normal, not because I didn't have a great week, but because I've already blogged about my perfect Valentine's Day and the rest was spent cracking on with my studies!

The highlight of this week has been a trip home to catch up with the family. There's nothing much better then coming home to freshly baked cookies, a homemade roast, a few glasses of wine and watching movies by the open fire. Beautiful.


My Mummy's Butterscotch Meringue Pie. Beaut.
I've watched a lot of good movies this week including Inglorious Basterds, Dallas Buyers Club and the Wolf of Wall Street. I was originally routing for Leo to finally win his Oscar but after seeing Matthew McConaughey in Dallas Buyers Club, I think I've changed allegiances. His acting is superb and anyone who looses that much weight for a role automatically deserves an award. 



Last up is the incredibly exciting announcement that Sarah Jessica Parker is finally releasing her own line of shoes... I have waited years for this day! My favourite is the pair based on the classic black Mary Janes, which Carrie pulled out of the Vogue closet in Sex and the City. I definitely need them for my London wardrobe. 



So who wants to buy them for me? :D

Oh and I finished reading Little Women! Woo hoo, another one off the Bucket List. Next up is Wuthering Heights...

No comments:

Post a Comment