Sunday, 9 February 2014

This week's best bits (Week Five)

The highlights of the week have been particularly food themed. I've eaten at least two cheeseboards, treated myself to a Domino's and enjoyed rather a lot of free food at uni. 




I attended a sensory workshop where we learnt about the importance of food and drink at events. It gave some 'food for thought' (pun intended) and was a good excuse to indulge in some yummy treats! 





I finally got around to watching Katy Perry's Part of Me movie. I'm a huge fan of Ms Perry, particularly for her strong attitude, amazing voice and crazy outfits! I love a girl who's not afraid to show her weird side. The film got a little emotional but was really inspiring. I definitely need a Katy Perry fancy dress themed night.



I also watched This Is The End... a film where a group of celebrities including James Franco, Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill play themselves in the apocalypse. It was full of ridiculous humour and definitely worth a watch if you're up for some silly comedy.

Finally... everyone loves a cat video right? My last highlight was having a giggle at a few below! Particularly the cat version of the Superbowl. Amazing.



The kitten version of the Superbowl is also pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment