Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Accessorize addicted.

A huge well done to the designers of the Accessorize Spring/Summer collection because I am addicted.

In the last month or two I have spent a little too much of my hard earned money (helpfully reduced by my NUS extra card) on some beautiful accessories that have made my constantly changing lifestyle that little bit more manageable.

As I am now travelling back and forth to London with laptop in hand, staying at the boy's house a few nights a week plus fitting in evening events that require a more smart appearance... you could say that I have become a bit of a bag lady.

So a new weekend bag was a must-have.

Meet the Edith Front Pocket Weekender Bag, or as I call her, my Mary Poppins beauty.


This life saver fits in my weekend essentials as well as a hairdryer, straighteners and change of shoes, if not more. Plus it doesn't shock you with a garish pattern and works perfectly with my black and brown outer wear. The additional long strap is another needed feature for when your laptop is weighing you down.

Of course it didn't take much to convince myself that I needed a new day bag. Especially when adding your Macbook Pro, a blazer and pair of heels to your day-to-day belongings, which for me is a long list.

So along came Francesa (being my middle name it was obviously meant to be), the Double Zip Shoulder Bag in contrasting navy and cream. 



The first thing that I noticed, whilst lusting over the bag collection, was the two zipped compartments that were the exact size of my Macbook Pro. Alas, I can now easily fit my laptop in its own compartment without the need of a case.


It's large middle compartment is also the perfect size to pop in my heels for an evening event whilst keeping my purse and other bits and bobs safely tucked inside.

My other recent Accessorize buys have been these gorgeous little suede flat shoes in grey (a last minute rush to buy flat shoes for an event!) and a gorgeous beaded long necklace, perfect for adding a small touch of sparkle to an outfit.



So if you are in desperate need (or have convinced yourself that you are) of a new bag that matches your winter/summer wardrobes ... get yourself down to Accessorize. They also have a new reward card, which I unfortunately missed out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment