Thursday, 12 March 2015

Southern Africa... the wish list.

I have some very exciting travel plans lined up... My first trip of 2015 begins on the 23rd March (10 days and counting!) and takes place in Southern Africa with Emma.

Our two week African Adventure includes Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, a 5 day safari in Botswana and beach themed site seeing in Cape Town. Booked as a last minute getaway, it doesn't quite feel real, but I can't wait to get back to nature in the African desert sleeping under the stars.

So of course being me, I got on Pinterest in search of safari wardrobe inspiration.

Meet my Southern Africa wishlist...


H&M Gold Sunglasses £3.99

ASOS Tall Exclusive Utility Trouser in Washed Cotton £42
H&M Long-Sleeved Blouse £19.99



Kiss The Sky Summer Safari Elephant Crop Top £15


Never Fully Dressed Tailored Peg Trouser £40

ASOS JEAN Two Pack Espadrilles £16
New Look Green Abstract Print Strappy Midi Dress £22.99
H&M Shirt with a Lace Yoke £14.99
Accessorize Eva Mirror Backpack £35
Accessorize Iris Layered Long Necklace £14
Warehouse Woven Plaited Belt £18



ASOS Straw Fedora Hat with Skinny Band £15 

No comments:

Post a Comment