Thursday, 5 March 2015

ClosetSpace.

Find yourself lost as to what to wear in this constantly changing weather? Fed up of trying on every item in your wardrobe in the hope of putting together something original?

You need ClosetSpace.

I was having a mooch on Bloglovin (my new favourite source of lunch break entertainment) when I discovered a post called 'Need to Organise your Wardrobe? There's an App for That'... introducing me to ClosetSpace. 

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. 

Inspiration for new outfits dependent on the temperature and weather, a space to keep track of looks that I want to achieve and even a place I can upload pictures of my own fashion pieces to create makeshift ensembles without having to try anything on.


Image from TechCrunch.com
It even has a calendar so that you can add certain outfits to certain occasions, a handy element for us girls who are having to plan your fashion picks weeks in advance.

Thank you to Career Girl Daily for introducing me to this digital closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment