I have had the craziest year, a true emotional ride but I wouldn't change a second of it...
Weekly faijta nights (and numerous roast dinners) with my girls at uni that normally ended in hilarious fits of giggles over things no one else would understand.
Every success at uni that made all the stress and breakdowns worth it!
Every crazy night out I had with my favourite ladies.
Going for drinks after our last exam and knowing we never had to revise or write an assignment again!
Having a week in Spain where I could sunbath, read and drink wine after the madness of uni.
Two weeks in one of my favourite places in the world... Italy.
Graduation... and getting a First Class Degree!
Reuniting with my girls from home in Prague.
Having this little one to cuddle at Christmas.
I started a highlights jar at the beginning of this year and had a great laugh reading them today.
Thank you to all my favourites who shared the happy and sad tears with me, let's make 2015 equally as rememberable, it looks set to be a good one!









No comments:
Post a Comment