Saturday, 3 January 2015

Happy Blog Birthday and a Happy New Year!

A year ago yesterday I wrote my first ever blog post, introducing my slightly lengthy bucket list. I'm positively surprised at how many things I've crossed off...


Reading Little Women (and a couple of other classics)
Seeing a Michelangelo painting
Making homemade pasta
Being made positively speechless
...and much more!!

I'm really looking forward to trying even more new things this year... one of which should probably be being able to complete a crossword puzzle by myself!!

I don't tend to write the traditional New Year's resolutions however came across a Buzzfeed article that seemed to fit quite perfectly... 



Here are some of my favourites (of which I will try my hardest to stick to):

1. Learn to shrug things off more often.

2. Revisit places from your childhood that were memorable.

3. Give more compliments.

4. Let go of the past, scribble all your worries on a piece of paper, climb to the highest point in your city and throw all those bits of paper down.

5. Learn to make the first move, be bold, be brave, be the first to dance, grab 2015 by the horns.

_______________________________________________________________________________

2015 looks to be the year of amazing opportunities and new things... the start of a career, a new relationship, some very exciting travels and the final move out of home.

I must say, that despite how brilliant 2014 was, this is one of the first times that I'm not looking at the previous year with a desire to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment