It's happening… the final year two month craze has begun. So apologies in advance that my weekly highlights will probably start involving "I wrote 500 words!" and "I didn't have a mental breakdown this week!".
My first best bit of the week was of course… The Oscars! I tried my hardest to watch it online but being a poor student without Sky it deemed impossible. I managed to watch all of the red carpet interviews (love an awkward celebrity moment) and caught up with the acceptance speeches this morning. I must admit… I was secretly backing Matthew McConaughey to win after his incredible performance in Dallas Buyers Club and genuinely squealed when he won best male actor. Lupita Nyong'o also teared me up with her acceptance speech, I really must get around to watching 12 Years a Slave!
This week I also returned back to Cocoa Wonderland (a highlight from week three) and indulged in a less extravagant hot chocolate and raspberry and coconut chocolate brownie. Yum! Got to treat yourself right?
Next up, I got to let my hair down for my bestie blogger's birthday. Instead of the usual pre drinking games, I decided to get a bit creative and make 'Quidditch Beer Pong'! Probably should have used a bigger table, but it worked pretty well and added a few giggles. Next time I'm definitely going to get a cape out and invest in some 'golden snitch' ping pong balls.
My last, and much tamer, highlight of the week has been my ever-growing addiction to tea. I've pretty much crossed off all the types of tea to try on my Bucket List now, with the help of my fellow tea-obsessed Dad. I asked him to send me a few different types to try and ended up with a huge box full… legend. Earl Grey is still a definite winner.




No comments:
Post a Comment