The last two weeks have been pretty good considering it's final year panic time. The sun is finally back in my life which has definitely made the stress easier.
My highlight has definitely been seeing my Mum's face when I jumped into the kitchen, surprising her for Mother's Day. Apparently she'd been going round complaining how it was going to be her first Mother's Day without me… little did she know I'd booked a train home. There was a lot of happy tears and beautiful food and wine… perfect.
My highlight has definitely been seeing my Mum's face when I jumped into the kitchen, surprising her for Mother's Day. Apparently she'd been going round complaining how it was going to be her first Mother's Day without me… little did she know I'd booked a train home. There was a lot of happy tears and beautiful food and wine… perfect.
I also got to catch up with my adorable little sister which is always a highlight!
My other best bits have included a lot of good food (Prithi Raj on Ecclesall Road does the best Peshwari Naan I've had to date), celebrating the hand in of my dissertation and seeing The Big Brownie Birthday Tea Party in The Star newspaper! I also finally got around to seeing a Varsity rugby match meaning that I can cross off 'see a sport event' from my Bucket List, yay!
My last highlight of the week has been RedBull's #BullMan campaign. I'm a huge fan of experiential marketing so finding this in the post got me rather excited…
And then we waited in anticipation for the treats to arrive. It was like Christmas morning…
Bravo RedBull. Impressive.







No comments:
Post a Comment