Friday, 21 March 2014

Happy Friday!

Today I'm feeling positive and motivated… a rare emotion considering the deadline stress I'm under… but three weeks today I can go home for a well deserved Easter break… bring on the roast dinners and Easter treats!

If any of you fellow student readers are on an emotional roller coaster like myself… i.e. one minute I feel like I'm drowning in my pile of work and just want to become a housewife, then I realise that I can definitely finish my assignments in time, achieve a first and stay young and free… then you definitely just need to take five.


Enjoy these Mind-Blowing Facts That Will Make You Feel Incredibly Happy, I particularly like that you can't say 'bubbles' angrily. 

Watch the ridiculously cute Tom and Giovanna Fletcher's new video.


Or just have a cup of tea and a cupcake.


And if you're still in need of motivation, you probably just need some Ryan Gosling in your life...



No comments:

Post a Comment