This week has been one of the best in a while… academically anyway. I received another wonderful mark for the event I took part in organising; 'The Big Brownie Birthday Tea Party'. It was very stressful, very rushed and not relaxing in the slightest… but there's still nothing better then seeing an event you've been planning for months go to plan!
My food favourite of the week has been today's Sunday Roast… perhaps the best our house has ever seen. I broadened my cooking skills from honey glazed carrots to creamed swede (an achievement for someone who is pretty useless at cooking), and we put everything in gigantic Yorkshire puddings… amazing.
I also completely forgot to blog about my quite impressive (even if I do say so myself) pancake day buffet. I released my inner Mary Berry and went to work on a variety of fillings including white chocolate and strawberries, oosh.
Next up on this week's best bits is my lovely Mummy and sister :). It's always nice when you receive a surprise parcel in the post… especially when its full of goodies to keep you sane during the last few weeks of final year deadlines! I'm rather excited to try out the mint chocolate chip gum and honeycomb Galaxy!
Lastly, my favourite video of the week has to be this hilarious, amazing take of the infamous 'Let It Go'. Enjoy!
.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment