I've officially handed in most of my deadlines… one more to go and I never have to write an assignment ever again, which is actually a scary thought.
After an almost sleepless night hardcoring my last and worst report, which was an emotional hand-in, I got to celebrate in the best way, with my some of my best pals.
Firstly we had an award ceremony for our live events, where The Big Brownie Birthday Party won best fundraiser for the recipe books I created! I can also officially announce that we raised £935.45 at the event, so I'm now even closer to raising £10,000 for charity as on my Bucket List!
This was followed by a black tie ball in a casino. I love any excuse to get dressed up and wear a ball gown… and also drink a fair bit of wine… I learnt that I have finally reached the stage of life where I like red wine! Another one off the Bucket List.
A major highlight of this month has been coming home for Easter. I spent a few days at my Dad's middle-of-nowhere, country house last week, the most peaceful place I know. I definitely see the benefits of the country life after being able to sit and do work in the garden, having a few dogs and cats for company and going for long walks in the woods.
Lastly has been the Easter weekend, which has involved a lot of chocolate and cuddling the cutest puppy I've ever seen - a Cavapoo! I love spending time with my adorable little sister, especially now she's as big of a Disney addict as me. However if I hear her sing Let It Go one more time, I might need rehab.







No comments:
Post a Comment