For the last two weeks I've been back in Sheffield, trying to avoid the thought that I'll be leaving for good very soon.
My first highlight for May so far has been handing in my last ever assignment and being able to have a few days off for the first time in months.
I firstly went on a day trip to Bakewell, one of those 'cute little towns' that I want to cross off my Bucket List. As predicted, it was full of small alleyways of boutique shops, one of which had a tea pick and mix!
The next day I used a voucher from my 21st birthday to have a day of relaxation with Beth at The Sanctuary Spa in Covent Garden. It was amazing just to chill out away from the stress of uni in their steam rooms, Koi Carp lounge and on their famous swing!
My last best bit was Saturday night's Eurovision Party. I'm not usually a Eurovision fan, but adding drinks and bets made it very entertaining. I made a strategic choice to back Armenia and almost got into the top three... but I suppose a beard will always be a winner.



No comments:
Post a Comment