I've officially finished University. No more assignments, no more referencing and no more talking to myself trying to learn flashcards! It definitely hasn't sunk in yet but I'm more than enjoying being able to nap, go on Pinterest and have series marathons without feeling the guilt that I should be doing work.
I'm now in my last ever week of living in Sheffield after four years... seriously where did it go? So with less than 7 days of student life left, here is advice for dealing with this tragic change:
Make the most of going out on weeknights and acting like a student... dance like Beyonce and drink too many Jagerbombs
Enjoy those ridiculous drinking games where no one really knows the rules and everyone gets drunk in about half an hour
Record those moments where you laugh uncontrollably with your housemates at things no one else would understand, such as a cake being so stale it breaks a knife...
Make the most of your uni's facilities... I only just discovered that my uni library has a whole DVD section
Save money for those last few weeks... you'll want to eat out every lunch time and go out every night
Make plans for when you finish so you have something to look forward to
Cook together with your housemates... its a good way of making the most of your time together whilst using up everyones cupboard food
Use that leftover alcohol to make the last night extra 'good'... vodka sweets, jelly shots etc
Nap. Every afternoon. Because you probably won't ever again until you're either a parent or retired
Pack in stages. Nothing worse than doing it all in one afternoon just before you leave. Emotions run high
Plan days in advance to do all those touristy activities
And finally...
Remember that your student days are your best. So make the most of every minute. And take pictures. Lots of pictures.



.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment