Thursday, 19 February 2015

My Perfect Valentines

A belated Valentine's Day to you all! 

I had a perfectly romantic weekend, full of surprises and romantic gestures... I was completely blown away!

One of my favourite gifts...my little Valentine's drawing. The perks of having an animator for a boyfriend...

I also haven't stopped wearing my new Pink boyfriend joggers, the comfiest things imaginable... I think it was a hint to stop stealing his!  

Also take note of little 'Bruno Candy' in the corner (the name has a story). This adorable tiny thing is my new companion for my travels so watch out for pictures of her hanging out with elephants in South Africa and gambling in Las Vegas.

Prosecco and strawberries... this man knows the way to my heart.

We both couldn't believe we bought each other the same book! His and hers editions too :)

On Sunday the romance continued... I woke to a single red rose with my breakfast before we went into Central London for shopping and pub drinks.

If you haven't gone to Five Guys already I insist you take a trip. A 'Subway style' burger bar with unlimited drinks and enough fries to feed you for a week.  

Our perfect Valentine's ended the way all romantic weekends should, snuggling to a movie with wine and chocolate. 

I'm definitely a lucky girl. *Smitten*  

No comments:

Post a Comment